Beaded Watches
Use FM101 in the Referred By (Username) column, and stand a chance to enter in a monthly drawing for a US$25 Kidzola gift certificate.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Little flyers LO

Did this layout awhile back for Label Tuip girl lift challenge and haven't got time to load it, so here it goes, my little flyers. Hmm.. am I using the wrong spelling here? Anyway, what I mean is they are frequent flier. Oh.. now I see.. I've got the wrong spelling. :p

This layout is inspired by Label Tulip girl: Kimberly Garofolo Neddo' Garden girls, I've flip the original layout

I wanted to actually make a layout that have clouds there and I wanted to play with my acrylic paint. But after using it, I regretted and thus I use embossing technique to further enhance the texture on the paint. The next thing I wanted to do was actually to have a bird or air-plain in the layout, but I ended up using the butterflies instead.

Material used: Core-dination cardstock, American Craft chipboard letter stickers, Maya Road chipboard letter, Kaiser Craft pearls, some lace and pom-pom, butterflied die-cut from Suzanne ;)

3 comments:

VeRonda said...

Hey:

I just checked out your site for the first time and was wondering how you got into scrap booking. It seems really interesting!

hannie said...

Yes, it is a really interesting topic and meaningful things to do as it can preserved our memories, thoughs and photos.
My first posting about scrapbook is when I started scrapbooking: http://fonmee.blogspot.com/2007/10/scrapbooking.html
I've always love art and craft ;)
Thanks for droppiong by.

Vivs said...

Hi there Hannie! Lovely work. You made nice clouds with the embossing techs!

love the way you blog about little details :)

TC

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails