Birds of a feather

Instead I've used "birds of the same" feather as my title, didn't spell out the word feather as I've already been using real feather on the layout. This is for a math's challenge over in Scrapbook Deals 4U.
Have used some rhinestones and jewels on the chipboard and the pattern paper.
I've actually been wanting to scrap these two pages of my boys with their cousin, but there photos were kept in the envelope after being processed until this challenge. Thanks to challenges, else I'll never get these photos scrap and even used up that big chipboard of peacock feather, and those feathers!

Product used: PP from Design by reminisce: Autumn afternoon; Basic Grey: Marrakech; Chatterbox: fabulous big star; Lily Bee: French couture; letter stickers for title from American Craft and Making Memories; chipboard from Basic Grey Marrakech; jewels and rhinestones from Prima and Kaiser Craft; some lace ribbon and distressing ink.

Comments

Gloria said…
Too cute for words! I think I'm going to try this . . have lots of photos and treasures I could use . . and Christmas is coming!! Fantastic! I'm going to follow you and hope for some more great ideas!

Popular Posts