Espress yourself

Not really a well taken picture of the layout. Anyway, just wanna share this using the sketch from Creative Scrappers

Still having the "simple" in mind from Scrap-it-lah, I tried to use some of those journaling bits from Humbly Print and my stamp sets from Sassafras trim trimmery. I'm still thankful for those die-cut flowers sent in by Suzanne (Thanks Suzanne!).

Since I needed some tiny pearl for the butterfly body and I ran out of tiny pearls, I've cut up Jennie Bowlin Studio Pearl Flowers and used that as the tiny embellishment separated on those butterflies and on the overlay.

Thanks for looking.

Product used: Jenni Bowlin studio pearl flowers, Humbly Print journaling bits, Urban Lily doodle Daisy, Sassafras trim trimmery and black ink.

Comments

LG said…
I am loving all the negative space sweetie. So simple but yet has high impact
Hannie C said…
LG, I don't have any idea on design element, I'm not even sure what is negative space :D, mind sharing?
TQ!

Popular Posts