Creative Scrappers sketch - Be There

Another beautiful sketch from Creative Scrappers:

While I was doing this layout, I was hoping that I've got a circle cutter for myself so that I don't need to cut it by hand while figuring out if the circle is the right size that I needed. I'm also wishing that I've got some other different sizes of circle punch for the lollipop flower. Another tool that I wish to have is the distressing tool.

I'm using all things from Scrapbook Deals 4u - Flutter butter kit plus a previous kit's letter stickers (in blue) and Making Memories journal stamp set.
While I was doing this layout in my non-usual hour, i.e. earlier than usual, my boys were there and they got so interested in what I was doing, they wanted to have a hand on those stamp set, letter stickers and ink too. Probably one day they would be a better scrapper then me. But now I'm so stingy in letting them my stash of things - my precious paper, ink and letter stickers. Ha!

Product used: Bo Bunny Flutter butter PP, American Craft letter stickers, Bo Bunny letter stickers, Prima swirl bing, white cardstock and Jim Holtz distress ink.

Comments

Mazlina said…
Really nice layout!!! Love the color and the photo is just cute! Nice take on the sketch

Popular Posts