Goof

Wow, it has been just over 10 days that I didn't update this blog. Other than I haven't got a new layout to share but it was also due to the fact that I have a sick child to attend to. Yes, little Cal was down with fever and sore throat, poor kid. He has recovered now, no worry just that I need to constantly remind him to drink more water.

So, here is what I want to share today. A challenge over in Scrapbook Deals 4 U using a beautiful sketch by PageMaps. PageMaps sketch is always very neat and inspiring. I'm glad SD4U chose this sketch.
Here is what I came up with using SD4U October Delilah kit which contains mainly BoBunny pattern papers and embellishment. Yes, it sounds like a girl kit, but well, I don't mind having those handmade flowers in my boys' page and with those chocolate color, I don't think it looks like a girl page anymore.
Learnt how to do those scallop punched out flowers online but forgot where the link is now (so sorry..). They are easy to make, just punch out pattern papers that you like with scallop punch, then scramble them with your palm and adhere together, then you can embellish it with button, brads, sticker or anything you fancy.

Here are some close-up of my flowers:


Happy scrapping!

Product used: BoBunny Delilah PP, buttons and stickers; Making memories journal pad, pattern paper; lots of inks in brown, distress color and black.

Comments

Popular Posts