Lego kid

Just got my November kit from Scrapbook Deals 4U - Flutter Butter. Gorgeous kit as always that Martha put up with. I feel a bit guilty for having to cut those patter paper apart, they are just so pretty. And I'm thinking hard if I should use those stickers in the layout or in a mini album. Those cardstock stickers are great for a mini album, maybe something like a message from me to my boys about life. But I haven't found any suitable photo yet.

So, here is one layout that I did using the kit and also a lift from Rowena Otile's LO over at Scrapbook Challenges:
Those blocks are not from Lego, they are some blocks that hubby bought from China, but Calvin loves them and he has built cars and trucks from it by following the instruction sheet that came with it.

I've stick one of the round sticker on the PP, cut it out and distressed it, then pop it up using foam adhesive. I've also use the package backing of the Prima swirl bling that came with the kit as the mat for my photo.

As for those letter stickers, I've used glimmer gel pen on them, it is more visible from the side.

Thanks for dropping by and thanks for your comments.

Product used: Bo Bunny flutter futter PP, buttons, cardstock stickers; Bellablvd letter stickers; Prima swirl bling backing and ribbon from the kit.

Comments

Sasha Farina said…
love that layout girl! Thanks for visiting!
love the layouts ... fabulous job ... looking forward to working with you on the DT of Scrap A Little. Congratulations.

Popular Posts