Sweet

Another sketch challenge over at Scrapbook Challenges. This is sketch 168:

Do head over to Scrapbook Challenges and join in the fun.

I've flip the sketch and tilt it aside, ink those edges on the pattern paper and my photo. The photo actually was taken awhile back and the incident actually happened last night right before bed-time.

Probably since I've left my boys for 5 days being with hubby, my 2nd DS discovered something new to do like kissing me on the lips for more than ten times in one go and hugged me, then told me I'm pretty *LOL* How sweet was that!? I was holding my surprise look though.

I've also put some white ink on the title area to make it stands out more from the journal sheet.

Product used: (from Scrapbook Deals 4U September Delight kit) Fancy Pants Delight line PP and journal sheet, Creative Cafe Chocolate Diecut ; Kaiser Craft blings, American Craft letter stickers and ink.

Comments

Gladie said…
Great page! :)

Popular Posts