Challenge over at Scrap-a-little

Yupe, I'm honor and excited to be one of the DT in Scrap-a-little. Helen is doing the first challenge over the site. It is about using Pink, Brown and Blue in the layout, with a little twist - use the word "NEW". I would be fun to see what you all come up with, so head on over to Scrap-a-little and join in the fun!

Here is my take for the challenge:
It is about my son's graduation from kindergarten. My little boy has grown up to be a little man and he has so many friends who wants to be in the picture that I was having difficulty to include them all in this layout, thanks to smaller print that I'm able to do that.

I have made two popsicle flowers using round puncher and those flower pearls and Prima flower on top.
So, have fun!

Product used: Prima flowers, My Mind's eye Marrakech PP, Marvy circle punch, Making Memories journal pad, Fiskar border punch, some red flower pearls.

Comments

Ashley M said…
Pretty flower! Love your layout! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! :)
Veronica said…
Love your DT LO! Very nice work!! =)

Popular Posts