On being you

I love the look of Calvin over here, just love that sweet genuine smile when I asked for photo session. Journaling is something that I've copied from Elizabeth Karthner's blog, where she was quoting from someone: Calvin, you are loved, you are joy and many more. I would love you to be creative, be you, find you and be happy with that. luv, mom - 26th Jan 2010.

I'm using the left over from my Scrapbook Deal 4U Delight kit and those felt flowers from some other kit's left over. I've used Prima packaging too, what a fun way to use up those stash.

Happy Scrapping!


Product used: Creative Imagination die-cut paper, Fancy Pants Delight PP, Prima package, Pink Paisley letter stickers, Making Memories tiny alpha stickers, BoBunny buttons, ric-rac and trim.

Comments

Popular Posts