Pretty

Hmm.. I'm getting more productive with my new scrap space! *LOL* And I managed to use my stash of old stuff too. Some from Scrapbook Deals 4U kits, some Pattern Papers and supplies bought from Scrap-n-crop, using a sketch from Scrapbook Challenges. Yes, I'm drawing in ideas and inspiration from here and there.

This layout has completed with journal, but I took the photo before I wrote anything there. These are my cousins, pretty cousins *grin*. Even my sons sometimes mistaken them as their cousins *LOL*.



I did a butterfly using techniques thought in the Scrapbook Nook forum, which used mist, stamp and crackle paint. But my crackle paint is not here yet and I just can't wait for it to finish this layout, so I've used glossy medium instead.

I thank you all for leaving comments on my site, really appreciate it. I hope I do give some, well, maybe a little inspiration here and there for you all.

Happy Scrapping! And Happy Weekend!

Product used: Scrapbook Walls Choc open dott PP, 7Gypies Kobe PP, Making Memories journal pad, American Craft chipboard stickers, KaiserCraft rhinestone, Scenic Route chipboard, Tattered Angels glimmer mist, My Little Shoebox in bloom overlay, BoBunny buttons and Gift of love PP, Prima Flowers and Fiskars border punches.

Comments

Popular Posts