Loving the quote

"Be you. Find you. Be happy with that." Got it from Elizabeth Kartchner's blog.

I was going through my photos recently and found this photo that I've which I've scrapped a similar photo before, and I wanted so much to play with the piece of paper that I got from Old Town Cafe (not sure what to call it), so I came out with this layout (sorry for the blur photo):
That butterfly has been in my stash for a long time which I don't dare to use it as it is just so bulky which I'm worried that it will dent my other pages. Anyhow I just used for this layout and have used foam adhesive behind it in order to protect my paper from the wire used in the butterfly.
Yup, a good reminder for myself on being me ;)

Product used: BoBunny Flutter Butter PP, Prima flowers, Urban Lily journal paper, Queen & Co. felt, Fiskar border punches and some old trim.

Comments

mustangkayla said…
Such a pretty layout! I love the larger shapes and the embellies!

Popular Posts