Pencil Lines sketch 175

Did a page using Pencil Lines sketch 175, which was being introduced by Lady Grace and Iris Babao Uy, especially love their layout, so pretty. I decided to use this PP as the background after seeing it in Kristine's site. I even happier to find that I still have the Maya Road sheer scroll frame album!

I've actually used the sheer album as the backing of the photo but have put the Glitz sparrow PP behind it to create a contrast for the photo.

Have cut out some flowers from the Fancy pants PP on those part that is being covered by the photo. Jumble them together with leaves and swirl that being cut out from my lovely Slice, still love it!
Another thing that I love is the Bella Blvd Honey I'm Home cutie owl, yup, pop it up with some foam adhesive.

Another thing I like is the Webster Pages little storytellers alphabet stickers and the jumbo Pink Paislee captivating chipboard stickers. uhhh.. and those cuttie felt from basic Grey woolies are just so cute!

Go, give it a try on the sketch and do submit it to their website for a chance to get their RAK.

Happy scrapping!

Product used: Glitz sparrow PP, Fancy Pants the daily grind PP, Basic Grey woolies, Bella Blvd Honey I'm Home PP, Maya Road sheer scroll frame album, Pink Paislee captivating chipboard stickers, Webster pages little storytellers and Making Memories Slice basic 1 element design card.

Comments

Popular Posts