2 page layout about my space

Yup, another layout done for the challenge over in Scrapbook Deals 4u. This time is about myself and it needs 4 to 6 photos in a 2 page layout. So I did it! These photos doesn't even got my face in there! Haha..

I've used my Slice to make those flowers and also the gel medium to shine them all:


Love my Slice! And of course love what I have at the moment in my space, am grateful that I have such place to scrap.

Happy Scrapping!

Product used: Prima Moda PP, BoBunny Delilah PP and stickers, Honey I'm home stickers.

Comments

Lee said…
Hello Hannie, wow! You sure one very imaginative, creative lady. Outstanding!
That is a very interesting hobby you have, and love your well taken pics too.
You have fun, stay young and keep a song in your heart, Lee.
LG said…
One of my favorite layout that you did for the crop. Love all the details and the design

Popular Posts