Creative Scrappers reader reveals


This is the layout that has been revealed over in Creative Scrapper's blog for their one month long celebration! I'm so glad that I get to do a layout base upon the sketch that Kristine gave me earlier. It seems to me that mine is so far the plain-ness one among all those gorgeous layouts that other readers revealed! Anyway, I had fun doing the layout with Scrapbook Deals 4U kit - Honey I'm home.
Here are some close-up of the embellishment:

The cut out flower from the PP with some blings in the center.

A cut out of the house in the PP with foam adhesive.



Those swirls that I've cut by using Slice.
Happy Wednesday!

Comments

LG said…
WOW!!! This is definitely one of my favorites. Love the colors, the photo is so gorgeous and how you design and add misting

Popular Posts