Greatest


Happy Monday!

Mother's Day is next month, but I feel like celebrating it even now. Yup, mom is definitely the greatest! I'm even feeling it now for my mother-in-law. I wasn't having a good relationship with her before but we are getting better and I think she is getting along better with people better now.

This is my mom in the picture, a picture that I took of her without her knowing, but after this, I had another photo of her laughing out loud 'cos she knows I was playing with my camera.

Am using Creative Scrapper's sketch for this layout and Scrapbook Deals 4U April Kit # 3 April Showers kit . Which is filled with Jack & Jill Quite Contrary Collection Papers and cute embellishments! Should really check it out.

I'm loving the distressing look, even tear some bits and pieces off the page and PP to get the look. Oh ya.. and that pack of Prima flowers are gorgeous! Should try them out and if you can't decide on what to buy or how to mix and match your paper line, go for a kit, Scrapbook Deals 4U is offering great kits every month and you get to choose from 3 kits!

Comments

Popular Posts