The truth


Yes, sometimes a picture doesn't tell the true story behind, it needs journaling, it need the story itself to be written. There goes for these pictures of my boys with their breakfast. They didn't really finish off their American Breakfast of eggs, sausages, bake beans and toast. I was the one helping them with those eggs. This was during Easter morning.
I wanted to make this page as something from the news, some truth of it, thus I cut and tear out a peeping window from my cardstock and put those photos in the peeping window with lots of distressing. It took me quite some times to finish off this page, 'cos it was very blunt initially without the doiley flower and the journaling strip.

I love how it turns out. I have even changed my mind to move those fancy photo corner cut-out from the Slice.

Product used: Studio Calico kit, Maya Road journal line stamp, Prima swirl stamp, Slice design element.

Comments

cre8tone said…
Very nice scrap...
LG said…
Lovng the details on this one Hannie!

Popular Posts