Sneak peek

Here is a sneak of the card that I've made using Prima's flower, some twine from Studio Calico, Cosmo Cricket paper pack, Martha Stewart's punch, oh, and those glitter flower stickers (forgot to get down their names).

Yupe, can't show the whole card right now, 'cos I haven't sent it out yet.


How is your Saturday so far? Mine involves lots of driving. First I drove the boys for art class at 2pm, but when I reach there, there were still sleeping, and I just can't get Calvin to wake up! He is like a log! Ha! So I had to put forward their class till 4:30 and I had to drive all the way home to sleep, 'cos I myself were sleepy too. So we all sleep in for about an hour. But Mervin wasn't doing that. After his bottle of milk, he got up and wanted to play some games in the computer. Okay, if he is alone, he is fine, no one to poke his back or argue with him. It would be otherwise if Calvin was awake. I can alway hear him yell out to mommy.

So I suppose they are in their art class enjoying themselves now.

Comments

Mette said…
That looks lovely! Can´t wait to see it all! :)
Hugs!!!!!!

Popular Posts