SD4U Summer Camp Rock!

Hello peeps!
Got a great news to announce, one that we all can play and get prizes too!
Head on over to Scrapbook Deals 4U forum for Summer Camp Rock, register there and let them know that I've invited you, and start participating! You'll be able to get yourself out from the box and start creating.

I've participated in their games and challenges and always please with what I've created due to those challenges. In the forum, they offer lots of inspiration and some tutorials that you can apply to the challenges, it will be fun! So come on!! Head on over to Scrapbook Deals 4U now!!

Oh ya, I want to mention here too that they have great kits every month! 3 kits to choose from and sometimes Martha (the owner) makes it really hard to choose just one kit. You get discounted price to be their kit member too, so, while you join in their challenges, why not subscribe to their kit too. Head on over to SD4U's store to check them out! Full reveal of Jun kit here.

Have fun!

Comments

Maryanne said…
Yay for another scrapbooker! I haven't been able to work on mine in awhile though. If only I had more time!

Following you back! :)

Popular Posts