Color Combo Challenge 156 with a sketch

Did a layout using a sketch from Color Combo Galore, my first for their challenge.
And their color combo challenge:
With their instructions, it is easy to finish off this layout especially when I've got the right photo and pattern paper. This is what I came up with. 


I've cut out a cute little house overlay and adhere a red PP behind, you can even see the glue dot liner on the house! Not really the kind of glue for overlay I suppose.


Probably I'm too late for the one hour challenge over at their site, but I had fun using the the Tree House kit from Scrapbook Deals 4U, you really should check out their monthly kit, it is filled with coordinating PP and cardstock, plus those cute embellishment.

Comments

Michelle said…
This is really cute, Hannie!! I need to try that combo with my fair photos.. if I can find the right paper and embellies. Your house, the adhesive peeking thru is ok.. I think it gives your house texture!!!

Popular Posts