These legs

I wasn't in a writing mood, nor scrapping mood, or craft or being creative. Just doesn't in that mode or mood. However I did manage to do a layout with these two photos that you been in my scrap-room quite some times: - These legs:

I'm using stuff from Studio Calico kit, not sure which month now since I've stop subscribing to the monthly kit now. I've one kit from Scrapbook Daisy which offer me another great kit from Basic Grey monthly page kit, so I've two and I think that is more than enough for me now. Yes, some of them are still in their original plastic bags and only a few papers are being used. I'm telling myself, eventually I'll come to them and use them all up.
I'm also telling myself to be generous in using paper paper and supplies, so my scrap-room will have more space for new stuff.

Here are a couple of close-up shot of the layout:
I've used a stamp from the girls' paparie on holiday die cuts, stamped with my Making Memories travel stamp set, using Staz-on ink. Just the way I like it. It looks like from a post-card huh?
Then I combine doily, more die-cut from the girls' paperie and overlap them.
Cos this is a boy's page and I was telling myself not to use flowers in the layout, that's how it turns out. I hope doily is not too girly for a boy's page.

Have you created anything this week? Are you intending to create card or layout? What about those Christmas Cards, have you got enough for friends and family now?

Happy Weekend!

Comments

iza said…
hi hannie,

love ur lo.great color combo n great design...
Hannie C said…
Thanks Iza!
Thanks for stopping by too. You have a great day.

Popular Posts