CS #139 - Christmas 2010

Did a layout using Creative Scrappers sketch #139 below:
I've got these photos of us in front of our brand new Christmas tree last year and it was our first year celebrating Christmas in our new house, finally call our own home.

Since the cardstock is a bit too empty for me, I've mist it with Maya Mist in Avocado Metallic Mist. I've inked those the "Christmas" chipboard with red ink, then mist them too. The "2010" was in plain white before.


Here you can see the same EK Retro flower punch again, plus a Prima flower and brad. Love that green button behind it, and that felt embellishment is just so cute!



Well, you still have a few days till the end of January to try out Creative Scrappers sketches and submit your link in their mister linky to stand a chance for their goodies.

I'm using the Christmas kit from Scrapping Daisies and I've just got another set of new kit in my mail today, yay!
Thanks for stopping by and happy scrapping.
I do love all your blog love!

Comments

Popular Posts