Gel-up style

This layout is a lift from LG's layout and also with the use of Pencil Lines sketch 221




The flower is being made from my new EK retro flower punch, really glad that I've finally got the punch. On how to make the flower, there is a tutorial available over at Scrapbook Daisies forum.


The idea of using negative space of the butterfly punch is such a good one that I must use it in my layout too. Thanks LG.

After making this layout, I used the left-over and the idea of using negative space of the butterfly punch-out to make a card:

Using Scrapbook Daisies past kit - Echo Park life is good PP.

Thanks for looking and I love your blog love!
Happy weekend to you all!

Comments

LG said…
This is a beauty. I am so honored Hannie. I am so happy that I inspired you with this one. Love your take to the sketch!!!
LG said…
By the way, I need your help and support. I made it to Cosmo Crickets Top 10!!! I may get the chance to be part of their Design Team if I get the most votes. Please, please, please vote for me. There is a poll at the right side corner at http://cosmocricket.typepad.com/cosmo_cricket/
Hannie C said…
LG, ;)int

Popular Posts