Beaded Watches
Use FM101 in the Referred By (Username) column, and stand a chance to enter in a monthly drawing for a US$25 Kidzola gift certificate.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

What I have learned

I love what Ali wrote in her blog post today. I love how I can relate to her, totally and am glad that she put all those thoughts and wonders that I've been having into words.

I am glad that after reading her post, I don't feel that much of feeling alone, for there are doubts in me thinking that I might be the only person that is facing such difficulties right now. Now I know that it is totally normal and okay for where I am and who I am. Even on how I handle things. IT IS OK.

I'm also inspired to have a clear core value on which things that are important to me. I love all those quotes that she has in her post. There are also prompts for me to think, action for me to do and ponder, I am glad that I am a follower of her blog.

Hopefully I can also do those things like "reading less about it and doing more about simply living that way", as she has put it in her blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails