Layout using CS sketch

Gosh! It is May and I haven't been updating here since last month!! I've been wanting to add things up here, but just couldn't get a clear photo of what I've done. It is always late when I reach home and I always go out from the house early before sun rise. So indoor photo is not a clear one, thus I've been waiting till today.

Here is the first that I wanted to share. It is the unfinished layout that I did - "Sisters?", I've added the journaling as intended using typewritter:


The second layout is using a sketch from Creative Scrappers #154

I love the look of those doilies in the sketch, thus I've used two sizes of doilies in my layout, which I've misted and stamped, here is what I've done using an old photo of my DS:


DS was about 2 years old, still chubby and with a cheeky smile. Love this photo, 'cos I seldom get him smiling in front of the camera. 
I also love how those banner chip board come together in the layout. The doily stamp, the paper and the chipboard are all from My Mind's Eyes. They made this layout come together easily.

 I've also misted those punched out butterflies and layered them to make them more steady.


Here is a close-up look on the layered doilies with stamps images.:

Thanks for stopping by.

To all my online friends who are mothers, Happy Mother's Day to you all and I pray that you all will have a smashing Mother's Day

Comments

Michelle said…
These are so pretty, Hannie!!! That 2nd sketch had your name all over it!!! I know how much you like doilies! :) I love your take on it!
Unknown said…
Whaouh, I really like it... it's wonderful
Hannie C said…
Thank you Michelle and Lilouscrap.
Michelle, shall I put Doily Hannie instead..haha..
Lilouscrap, you've got lots of fun stuff in ur site!
Thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts