Scrap-it-lah August layout

Gosh!! I've been too busy and had forgotten that it is already August and it means there are new challenge up in Scrap-it-lah blog!! Have you checked it out yet?
This is so far the challenge that I've enjoyed most with all those techniques needed in one layout. It is just so fun and also one layout that I haven't forgotten that I knew all those technique, thus this is really a good reminder for myself to use my embossing powder, my stamps and mist.
This time, the challenge is by Iris Babao Uy. I lover her whimsical layout that uses lots of misting, stamping and charms. Her challenge is to have ""three things in your layout... stamping, embossing, and misting. Plus there must be at least one raw chipboard to dress up"
This is what I've done for this challenge:
Here are some close-up:


Embossed butterfly
Stamped and embossed chipboard

Misted and embossed die-cut using Slice.
So, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and create a beautiful layout using this challenge and get yourself link to Scrap-it-lah blog.

Comments

Popular Posts