Sketchy Thursday's sketch 7.28

Haven't been much of scrapbook layout recently. Felt like loosing touch with a good friend. So when I found this sketch over at Sketchy Thursday and later on found some old photos that I haven't scrapped, I straight away get down to create. Been really missing those creativity work.
There are over 70 people using the sketch at the moment. Sketchy Thursday like its name says, they always have new sketch on Thursday and you've got one week time to play with it and have it link to their Mister Linky. If you are chosen, you can even win yourself some scrapbook stuff! So, have fun!


I've used Scrapbook Daisies February mini kit #2 - True Blue for this layout. The paper line is from My Mind's Eye - Fine and Dandy which comes with one piece of die-cut stickers.I've used this kit in another layout: The greatest of these is love,
I've also used Technique  Tuesday Ali Edward's stamp. I love those sentiments that Ali created and pretty much love to use it in my layout as a reminder of the meaning in life that I should be looking for.
So, what have you created this week?

Comments

Popular Posts