CD minibook 2

I've done CD minibook before here for myself. This time the album is upon request from Calvin for himself and mainly he wanted to be part of it. Half willingly I wanted him to have some fun too. I said half, 'cos I'm worried that he'll spoil those photos, those embellishment and wasted my adhesive.

Anyhow, not only I let him had a go in adhering those photos, I let Mervin in doing the same too. So they split their fun and I had fun embellishing it after they have gone to bed *wink*.

Calvin was so proud of this little book of him that he even brought it to church yesterday and took it out to show his friends. I'm glad that he has develop this crafting spirit but that also means I might be loosing some of my stuff to him.

It is a very simple minibook without much journaling but it is another way to showcase some of his baby photos.


Publish PostI first learn how to do this mini album from Grace T, here. Do drop by her blog to say hello.

Product used: Imaginisce bouncing baby boy, shake, rattle & roll rub-on; Gypsy harvest musings rub-on; American Craft celebration PP; Daisy Bucket designs rub-on; HOTP boy tag; Jilibean soup minestrone PP.

Comments

Popular Posts